June 05, 2020

Mini Sequin Swatch Cushion

All of sudden,  sequin swatch becomes so popular, you can find it on clothes, accessories like notebooks, backpack, pencil bags..... it's quite expensive as well.

I came across a piece of sequin swatch fabric while I was doing shopping. As it packed as craft material, it is relatively cheap. 

First idea I came up with is making a mini cushion, my kids can keep it in their bedside, or even take it with them when we are having road trip.

It didn't take long to finish it and it is super easy to make it too. 'Hand-Sew', that is what I did.

I still have few pieces left, as I mentioned early it is relatively cheap, I gave them to my kids and let them have their creativity to make something out. 

Can't wait to see what they make it out!

Mini Sequin Swatch Cushion

Mini Sequin Swatch Cushion

Time to Step Into Your Dreamland.  Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment