December 11, 2019

DIY Projects - How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt / Dress

Making Tutu Skirt or Dress is easy and inexpensive, everyone can do it only if you are willing to spend few hours on it.

After learning the basic techniques that I showed in my other posts How to make a No-sew Tutu Dress, you can customize the color, the style or add any decorations on it, specially design for the child's fairy dress up party, Halloween costume, Christmas party, Birthday party.....

How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt and Dress

Basically, you only need two major materials, they are tulle ribbon and 1/2" wide elastic.  This time I am also adding different types of ribbons in the tutu dress.


 How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt

The Tulle Ribbon I used is 6 inch wide because I want it more fluffy.

 How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt

 How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt

This is the pattern that how I arrange the tulle and ribbons.  I also trimmed the tulle bottom in a round shape this time.  Now, let see how it looks like!

 How to make a No-Sew Tutu Skirt

I made this tutu dress for my friend's 2-year-old girl.  Can't wait to see how lovely she wears it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment