August 21, 2012

Making Hair Bow is so much FUN!

Everything looks soooooo PRETTY!

I am not really satisfly with my first hair bow that is made for my 6-year-old daughter. But with her excitment and delight, she encourages me to make some more. Every time I start making one, she likes to sit with me and use the ribbon scrap to create her own bow. We are having fun! She is a talkative girl and always gives me her idea too.

There is no specific rules about the mix and match in hair bow. Just using your creativity and to be brave to match different style and color ribbons. It always turn out to be good.



I learn to make the boutique hair bow through the internet resource and of course, keep trying, fail, trying again.....until I got it, I know the skill! So, I would like to share the step-by-step instruction to whom have interested in it.



My First Boutique Hair Bow
 
 
 
 
 
 
Related Hair Bow Tutorials:
Making Hair Bow is sooooooooo much FUN!
Materials Need to Make Hair Bow
How to Make a Classic Boutique Hair Bow
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - Two Layers
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - 1-1/2" ribbon
Classic Boutique Hair Bow - 5/8" ribbon
How to Make a Pinwheel Bow 01
How to Make a Surround Bow 01
How to Make a Surround Bow 02
How to Make a Korker Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment