November 10, 2014

Wow.......Just finished this year craft sale that held by different community.....


This is my first step of my home-based business, I am really satisfied the sale, not even the hairbow I sold, but also making friends with other crafters around my living areas.

I spend quite a lot of time in preparing these two months sales as I don't have any experience in doing the craft sale, thanks for my hushand over 100% support me and take care the kids, so that I can concentrate in all my handmade products.

Thanks and Thanks again



And now I start focusing on the Christmas sales in my facebook page and my ebay shop ( during night time). Of course, I won't forget to spend time with kids to the xmas decoration and shopping.

Wow.... busy busy again....

OH... Please welcome to my facebook page to take a look on my handmade hairbow, and welcome to share opinions too.

Here are some newly design hairbows, sneak and peek now..... more in my facebook page

 
Christmas style hairbow
 
https://www.facebook.com/aurahandmadegift

No comments:

Post a Comment