March 31, 2016

DIY - How to make Paracord Bracelet 05 / Ankle Bracelet

Summer is coming.................

I decide to make some more bracelets, especially for Rainbow, I make the ankle bracelet for her. Without letting them know the style I plan to make, I just ask them to choose the colors they like.

And these are............SURPRISE!!!

I called this bracelet as Love with Heart bracelet for Aurora! Mom's heart always with your heart! Soooooo lovely !

Valentine's Love and Heart Bracelet

how to make valentine's bracelet

steps by steps on making valentine's paracord bracelet

This one is for Rainbow, she is becoming teen, she likes ankle bracelet much more even she doesn't say it.

steps by steps in making ankle bracelet

how to make paracord bracelet

steps by steps paracord bracelets making tutorial

how to make paracord bracelet
Repeat these two photos knotting.


For the basic Paracord Bracelet knotting, please refer to my post DIY - How to make a Paracord Bracelet / Ankle Bracelet.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment