February 04, 2016

DIY Easy Valentine's Craft

Valentine's Day fill with LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE......

Rainbow and Aurora keep asking me any ideas about Valentine's gifts, of course, I highly suggest them to handmade something for their love ones, including teachers, friends, families.

At the same time, I show Aurora some easy crafts that she can all make it herself. (She always said she can do it ALL herself.)
Heart Painting by Toilet Paper Roll

Origami Heart Envelope

Origami Heart
Origami Heart with Lollipop

Really surprise that one afternoon, when I came out from the bedroom after Matthew taking a nap, they made me something, simple (Simple is the BEST) and so creative, appreciate that they work together, most important I feel their love to me!

Remarks: they only use white and red acrylic paints with Q-tips to draw the heart tree.


DIY valentine's heart tree by Q-tips

DIY Paper Plate Craft


Happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment