November 02, 2015

Kids Craft - Origami Paper Folding Kits

Here comes another ready-to-make craft, ORIGAMI !!!

This origami paper folding kit only cost CAD$1.50, it comes with the scene and the colored-pattern folding paper with folding line on it.

Now my two sweeties are working on the Three Little Pig Origami Set, a brick house and a pig are finished. Once they finish all, I will post a finish-folding scene here.

Three Little Pigs Origami Paper Folding Kit  
Three Little Pigs Origami Paper Folding Kit

SO.......What I do with my kids????

For my elder daughter, I let her follow the instruction to do the folding, I sit beside her and at anytime she can ask me about the difficult part. I also tell her how to fold it nice too.

For my little daughter, I show her the instructions (of course she doesn't know how to read it), and I tell her to follow the folding line to fold it.

They takes quite a little bit of time to finish folding. But I like it because the folding paper quality is good and it comes with all the folding line on it. Furthermore, they can choose what they like to fold it. (at least no fighting)

At this time, just have a look of what I bought!

Alice in Wonderland Origami Paper Folding Kit
Alice in Wonderland Origami Paper Folding Kit

Little Mermaid Origami Paper Folding Kit
Little Mermaid Origami Paper Folding Kit

Origami Paper Folding Kit Circus
Origami Paper Folding Kit Circus

Dogs Origami Paper Folding Kit
Dogs Origami Paper Folding Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment