November 04, 2015

DIY Projects - How to make a Princess Cape and Tiara

How to make a Princess Cape and Tiara
How to make a Princess Cape and Tiara
See What I made for my little daughter..........

Princess Cape made by tulle and ribbon. Tiara made by pipe cleaners, pom pom and some rhinestones.

She always said she is a princess. She is extremely happy and excited when she gets the cape and tiara, of course I am really really really happy that she loves it.

Handmade crafts materials shouldn't be too expensive and it is better to use and think about materials that we already have, at least this is what I always tell my kids about crafting.

This time I only use what I have and only takes me about one hour to finish BOTH.

For the tiara, I use the pipe cleaners (actually I only have few colors left) to twist the shape and style, after that I use hot glue gun to stick the pom pom (she likes purple) and rhinstones (she likes sparkle) on it.

How to make a Princess Cape and Tiara
Pipe Cleaners Craft Princess Tiara
For the Princess Cape, I use the tulle and 1-1/2" ribbon to make it.

By hand-sewing the running stitch on the tulle and pull the thread to make it ruffle. Place the ribbon on top and hand sew it. That it! Totally simple handmade!

How to make a Princess Cape and Tiara
How to make a Princess Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment