October 14, 2015

Kids Craft - Halloween Cootie Catcher

I like doing crafts, especially with my kids.

But having three kids around, especially the smallest one is only one and a half years old, sometimes, its quite difficult to spend more than half hour to be with the others two kids to craft something amazing or special or interesting.

So, what am I going to do?

I can ask my hubby to take care of the smallest one, then I can spend my time with the other two without any disturb. Or.... I can do some ready-to-make crafts with them, by doing so, I can take care of three kids as well as enjoying the crafting time. Truly, that's not a bad idea, at least, my kids are really enjoy it.

I would like to share some of the ready-to-make crafts that my kids finally like it!
The first one is Halloween Cootie Catcher.
Halloween Cootie Catcher and Fortune Teller

Easy to make, just fold it nice, even my 4 years old sweetie can make one! Just perfect for the coming Halloween to play!

Forget to mention that I put the sticky tape around the paper edge and some corner areas, that it can last longer for playing. I highlight it in red in the photo below.

Halloween Cootie Catcher/ Fortune Teller

Halloween Cootie Catcher/ Fortune Teller

Halloween Cootie Catcher/ Fortune Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment